- You must agree to any stated delivery charges before placing your order.
- All items are ordered from the manufacturer / supplier and therefore the order is reliant upon them holding stock. Upon an order being placed we will notify you if the item is out of stock.
- Deliveries are direct from the manufacturer/supplier and are subject to their terms and conditions, lead times, delivery times, delivery areas and stock availability. Deliveries to some areas of the UK may incur additional charges and these will need to be paid in full before the equipment is dispatched.
- Delivery dates and times are approximate and should not be relied upon. We cannot take any responsibility for late or failed deliveries. This includes, but is not limited to, delays resulting from carrier activities and mistakes, restriction of access to delivery address, acts of God, flood, fire, malicious damage.
- Goods may also be sent in instalments rather than as one package.
- We will attempt to deliver your order to the delivery address stated on your order. If products are returned to us as undeliverable either because of an incorrect address, or because of a customer failing to contact the courier company, or failing to collect the goods from the depot where requested, we shall refund the price of the products less the costs charged to us by the courier company and manufacturer/supplier for returning the goods to them. If redelivery is requested, a charge will apply.
- It is the customer’s duty to let us know within 2 working days of a stated delivery date if an order has not yet been received.
- Any delivery prices advertised on our website are available for UK mainland delivery only, excluding some areas of Scotland. Prices for other areas are available on request. We reserve the right to refuse to deliver goods to areas that we deem high risk. If no delivery price is stated, additional charges may apply to areas that are not deemed as UK mainland by the relevant manufacturer/supplier.
- Delivery can only take place if agreed to by the manufacturer/supplier sending the goods.
- The delivery of the equipment is to the kerbside of the property only and does not include removal of the packaging.
- Goods may require a signature.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that all equipment ordered will fit through the doors of the property and can be positioned on site as required. It is also the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the required electric / gas / water supplies are available. Any cancellations of orders due to the reasons in this term will be subject to the relevant manufacturer’s / supplier’s restocking charges and haulier charges.
All the returns procedures listed below are subject to you notifying us by phone or email prior to returning the item:
- Items can be returned if we are notified within 2 working days, but are often subject to a restocking charge from the manufacturer/supplier.
- The goods must be returned to the address specified to you when you cancel the order.
- The full cost of returning the goods is to be paid for by the consumer.
- We reserve the right to refuse a return if the item is not in a resalable condition.
- All returns are subject to the goods being complete, unpeeled, unused and in a resalable condition. This includes all of the goods packaging.
- If you return an item because of an error on our, or the manufacturer’s/supplier’s part, or it is defective, we will happily refund your costs in returning it to us. The item(s) must be returned within 3 working days of notifying us of the error in the order, provided you retain a copy of your invoice as proof of purchase.
- When an item is returned to us from Royal Mail or our carriers because it was undelivered and arrangements were not made to redeliver or collect, we will resend the item when payment for the full cost of redelivery is made.
- We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred during communication with peachman.co.uk whether that communication be via telephone, e-mail or otherwise.
- Any quoted delivery charges apply only to mainland UK addresses, excluding some areas of Scotland, Ireland and outlying islands. We reserve the right to charge additional postage / carriage for delivery to remote areas of the UK mainland. This is entirely at our discretion. If no delivery price is stated, additional charges may apply to areas that are not deemed as UK mainland by the relevant manufacturer/supplier.
- For Returns and Refunds Enquiries, please contact us on 01603 756134 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice and it is recommended that you refer to them on a regular basis and before placing orders with us.
- These terms and conditions supersede any other conditions, understandings or representations communicated via e-mail verbally or otherwise. Payment received by us constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- If any part of the terms and conditions are found to be inaccurate or invalid the remainder of the document remains unaffected.
- All sales are deemed to have been completed in the UK and are subject to the laws and taxes of that region.
- None of our terms and conditions affect your statutory rights.